Posted by: Arnell on March 11th, 2012The author's views are entirely his or her own and may not reflect the views of the Utah Jazz.
If one should dream for an ideal 2012-2013 Utah Jazz line-up, why not dream BIG.
So, everyone, please share your thoughts on this projected 14-line up with the hope that KOC will take a page out of this (from the Jazz Fans) suggestion.
(PG) Gordon Hayward / 2012 Draftee (6′4″ 180 lbs Kendal Marshall, North Carolina)
(SG) Alec Burks / 2012 Draftee (6′7″ Doug McDermott, Creighton)
(SF) Wilson Chandler / DeMarre Carroll / 2012 Draftee (6′9″ Quincy Miller, Baylor)
(PF) Derrick Favors / Jeremy Evans / James Augustine
(C) Roy Hibbert / Enes Kanter / Ante Tomic / 2012 Draftee (6′11″ 251 lbs Andre Drummond, UConn)
Kendal Marshall – see, http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Kendall-Marshall-5095/ (But if John Stockton okay’s to draft Bradley Beal instead – I am totally agreable to convert this 6′4″ 201 lbs SG from Florida into a Scoring PG for the Jazz like DWill. See, http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Bradley-Beal-5759/ )
Doug McDermott (if he declares in 2012 Draft) – see, http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Doug-McDermott-6504/ - a sharpshooter, crafty and a winner , coach’s son like Jeff Hornacek. We need a Baller in this position. Him and Gordon Hayward can certainly make this SG position significant by bringing toughness in their defense as well as their offensive production. Jae Crowder of Marquette (http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Jae-Crowder-10084/ ) or Kris Joseph of Syracuse ( http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Kris-Joseph-5837/ ) may also fit on this bill.
Quincy Miller – see, http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Quincy-Miller-5764/
Andre Drummond - see, http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Andre-Drummond-5772/
1) following on @LK Anderson’s suggestion, I agree to make Gordon Hayward as our PG where he is going to be more effective with the ball on his hands – and, be chosen to be the Team’s Captain;
2) Paul Millsap got traded for either a SF and a young back-up PG or two (2) Draft picks or a TPE (unless he converts himself into a SF, my preference, in the likes of Melo & LeBron which is possible if he wants to);
2) Jazz used its Memo TPE and acquired Indiana’s Center Roy Hibbert in the free agency market;
3) Jazz also acquired another free agent from Denver Nuggets SF in Wilson Chandler;
4) Josh Howard demanded too much monies and got traded (otherwise, him and Wilson Chandler will man the SF position);
5) Jazz finally brought back James Augustine (6′10, PF) who was with the Jazz training camp a few years back and been making a name in Euro-League. Inexpensive acquisition. See: http://basketball.realgm.com/player/James_Augustine/Summary/104;
6) Jazz finally brought in their 2008 NBA Draft pick (#14, Round 2) who has been playing in Euro-League. See: http://basketball.realgm.com/player/Ante_Tomic/Summary/811
7) and, Jazz traded Al Jefferson to this year’s bottom team and received a TPE or swapped with said team’s 2012 Draft Right to the young athletic UConn Center Andre Drummond (6′11″, 251 lbs). See: http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Andre-Drummond-5772/ . He will be sent to the D-League to further develop his much needed NBA Skills. (if not, I will be happy to keep Al Jefferson to man the Center)
Please let me know what your thoughts are (for -or- against) ;}
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.