Posted by: Jaron on January 20th, 2012The author's views are entirely his or her own and may not reflect the views of the Utah Jazz.
- The Jazz did not play their game in the first half, settling for bad jump shots and should have kept the game closer in the 2nd Quarter.
- Millsap had a lackluster game compared with his recent showings. Can’t believe he got his shot blocked by Beabuois<<not wasting my time looking up the correct spelling. Millsap gets a free pass though.
- Devin Harris…I’m shaking my head tonight big time. Definitely the worst player on our team tonight.
- Delonte West has some serious clown feet, he’s somewhere around 6′ and it looks like he’s got Shaq’s shoes on, did anyone else notice this? Its a weird thing to notice, but no wonder he walks so weird. He looked like my 2 year old niece when she puts my shoes on and slides around the room.
- For the first time in the last 10 games I really strongly disapprove of a decision made by Coach Corbin. I’m talking about Ty’s decision to take Watson out at the end of the game, what on earth had Harris done to deserve those last minutes? Watson must have been seriously gassed, that’s the only way it makes sense.
- Dirk Nowitzki was a classless jerk tonight, he should have been ejected in the 3rd with technical number 2 after slapping the ball out of Favors’ hands. Meaning Favors doesn’t get ejected, meaning the Jazz kick the Mavs’ butt in the 4th, whether Dirk had a good 4th quarter or not, his absence would have deflated the Mavs.
- Earl Watson is a bad bad man, you could see how by standing up for D-Fav it lit a fire under the team and they really made their run after that. Dirk is a foot taller than Earl, and I think Earl could kick the crap out of him. If this was hockey I would say I wish it had happened.
- Alec Burks continues to impress and prove to me he will be a 20+ ppg player sooner than later.
- Can’t believe I’m saying this, I actually really enjoyed Reggie Miller’s commentary tonight, I think he was very fair to the Jazz and insightful.
- I’m going to wipe this loss from my memory, because I trust that Ty will show them how they did not play their game, and they will get back to it in the next game. I hope the majority of Jazz fans will do the same, give them a chance to bounce back first.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.