Posted by: Shane on February 14th, 2013The author's views are entirely his or her own and may not reflect the views of the Utah Jazz.
With the All-Star break upon us, the playoffs and offseason will be here in no time. Here are 5 off-season questions other than obvious questions around Big Al & Milsap….5 Months Early
- What will DeMarre Carroll’s market value be? I think a logical offer would be 2 years/$2.5M per year. Would that keep him here?
- What will Randy Foye’s market value be? He’ll require more money and a longer contract to stay in Utah (even though he likes it here). I’d guess 3 years/$3.5M per year.
- Assuming the Jazz target a PG in the draft, who do they go after? Marcus Smart looks like the most talented PG available, but will the Jazz have a high enough pick to get him?
- Are these the last days for Watson and Tinsley as Jazz men, or will one of them be re-signed?
- Who will be the #1 free agent target for the Jazz this summer?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.