Posted by: Jimmy Bragg on October 27th, 2010The author's views are entirely his or her own and may not reflect the views of the Utah Jazz.
I have a feeling that everything I mention in this post is already on the minds of most hardcore Jazz fans. I thought it would be good to write down everything that I want answers to…you know…so I don’t forget.
Questions that I have that could be answered tonight:
- Can the Jazz win…on the road…against a team out for revenge?
- Will Fesenko be the first big off the bench?
- Can AK/Bell contain Carmelo?
- Is DWill out to prove that he in fact IS the best PG in the NBA?
- Can we get through the game (and season) with no serious injuries?
- Will Hayward get significant time on the court?
- Will Evans even get in the game?
- Will the Giants win Game 1? (Wait, I already know the answer to this is YES!)
- Will there be enough DVR space to save the game…what with all the Antiques Roadshows taking so much space now.
- Can Al handle Nene inside?
- Will Watson get the nod at backup PG…and will he dribble around for the last 12 seconds of the quarter and throw up a ridiculously horrible shot?
- Did Les Olsen Company get a new jingle?
- Does Jerry look older/more tired than usual?
- What are Millsap’s numbers going to look like as a starter?
- How many times will Bolerjack say “magic spray,” “climb the ladder” and “You played football, right Matt?”
- How will we play as a team, meaning, are we moving the ball with fluidity?
- Is the three point shot falling?…for us?
- Will I be in a good mood ten minutes after the game is over?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.