Posted by: Jonathan Noel on January 27th, 2011The author's views are entirely his or her own and may not reflect the views of the Utah Jazz.
In an effort to battle the “Debbie Downers” of Jazzfanland, I present to you a poorly researched, not very well thought out list of random thoughts, that may or may not have anything to do with the Utah Jazz. (I have no idea how this helps battle Jazz depression.)
- When somebody writes “Your an idiot,” who really is the idiot?
- If I change my name to “Jimmer Know Well” will more people like me?
- Why do we not have a written guideline on how long one should wait before eating an apple or drinking Orange juice after brushing your teeth? “Oh you just brushed your teeth? Well according to my handbook you will be ready to drink that OJ without it tasting like an orangutan’s armpit in 17 minutes.” We really need that.
- Do you think close-talkers have a fear of not being heard, and that’s why they put their faces so close to yours?
- I am shocked. . .SHOCKED. . .by how much I have enjoyed Steven Tyler on American Idol this year.
- Any way to transfer the basketball IQ and heart of a Jarron Collins into Kyrylo Fesenko? I love the goofball act and all, but man, we really need you Fess.
- Word on the street is that there was a terrorist plot recently discovered where the terrorists only demand was “No more ‘Focker’ movies.”
- Welcome back “Parks and Recreation.” We missed you. You remind us of what The Office once was.
- Speaking of the NBC comedies, anybody else noticed that the two funniest characters on both The Office and Parks and Rec are named Andy?
- St. George just got a new airport that can actually handle jets instead of the old turboprops we’ve had to use. PRO: Faster Flight to SLC. CON: no more beverage and snack service because the flight is too short. Question: Would you rather fly for 15 more minutes to get a free Coke and some cookies? I’m still not sure of my answer.
- Speaking of St. George, anybody want to buy a nice golf vacation property down here? I’m willing to part with it for only 40 grand more than it will appraise for.
- Could Gordon Hayward start at the 2? If so, shouldn’t he at this point?
- I haven’t had any soda since New Years eve. I drank Pomegranate 7-Up that night. Next time I drink soda will be 12:00 A.M. January 1, 2012. And yes, it will be Pomegranate 7-Up.
- If this team can pull out of this slump, learn from it, and fix the problems, then watch out. They can be very, very good. Question is, do they have the right pieces to learn how to be great?
And last but not least. . .
- If you don’t like this post, “your an idiot.”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.