Posted by: Kelton on January 21st, 2012The author's views are entirely his or her own and may not reflect the views of the Utah Jazz.
Man, its been a while!
I’m just gonna start out with a couple points real quick, then elaborate on them.
1) Paul Millsap
2) Devin Harris “rumors”
3) CJ Miles
4) Enes Kanter
1) Paul Millsap… No I want everyone to look back on June of last year. And think of Paul Millsap. 99.9% of us wanted him gone. We wanted to trade him. We wanted to get Dwight Howard. Don’t deny this. You know it, I know it. I AM ASHAMED to say that I was one of those people. But now… I woulda slapped myself! This guy is a beast. Once he gets noticed more around the league, he will start getting 2 pages on NBA.com instead of LeBron.
2) Devin Harris “rumors”… Guys, he isnt getting traded. Unless he does something really bad. ALL point guards have stretches where they arent as good. And heaven forbid that he’s had a rough couple of games. Now being the Jazz fans we are, we want to see him gone. OR would you rather have Earl Watson start? Really think about that question. Really, really hard.
3) CJ Miles… TRADE THIS GUY!!!!!! I don’t care he puts up 20 points in ONE game. You know why? Cause his man on Defense scores twice that when CJ’s guarding him!!! Inconsistency has been a factor of his game for a LONG time. But you want to know what he is consistent at? SUCKISH DEFENSE! Now you may argue that he’s second on the team in steals. But thats only because the other team is trying to force feed the guy CJ’s guarding so much, they sometimes throw it right to CJ! Offence may win games, but Defense wins championships.
4) Enes Kanter… for goodness sakes… when you get the rebound, DONT PUT THE BALL ON THE FLOOR!
5) NBA.com… how in the heck do they have Dwayne Wade, Chris Paul, and Derrick Rose infront of Paul for Race to the MVP??? Their effing injured! Just another thing that goes to show you… this league is about politics.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.