Posted by: gardner on March 2nd, 2012The author's views are entirely his or her own and may not reflect the views of the Utah Jazz.
1. Chris Broussard of ESPN has stated that Golden State would rather move Curry than Ellis, but that they would only do it for a great big man. Big Al for Curry & Biedrins works financially and helps out Golden State by taking on Biedrins and giving them arguably the 3rd best center in the league:
2. Here is another idea. According to the New York Daily News, Boston is still trying to deal Rondo, with the Lakers and the Jazz as the top trade choices. Here is a trade involving Devin Harris and Paul Millsap for Rajon Rondo and Brandon Bass. We get a good backup Power Forward in Bass and a defensive-minded creative point guard in Rondo. We do have to give up Millsap and probably the Golden-State pick, but we open room for Favors and make ourselves a much better defensive team. Rondo has three years remaining on his deal AFTER THIS YEAR, and although he is not a great shooter, he fixes our point guard issue. Now we just need Gordon to start hitting threes and Burks to shine.
3. Portland is struggling right now, and both Raymond Felton and Wesley Matthews have lost fan support and fallen out of the starting lineup. This trade involves dishing Harris and Millsap in exchange for the two mentioned Blazers. This is problematic though, as we are definitely not getting enough back in return. We would probably get a draft pick and cash considerations from Portland, or bring in a third team to make this work out, where we dish C.J. somewhere and bring in a nice piece. Sap is worth as much as the two pieces coming back in this, just saying, don’t hate on me for this. I love Sap but he’s our most likely piece to be traded, because teams would want him more than our other players. He is affordable, has a lot of heart, and plays hard every night.
4. Jimmer Freddette for Tinsley and Carrol
haha, just kidding. I don’t want Jimmer.
5. No trades, stay put. This is what will happen unless we can get a game changing player in return, such as in the first two options. I do not see us making a deal just to deal.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.