Posted by: Dallan Forsyth on October 13th, 2012The author's views are entirely his or her own and may not reflect the views of the Utah Jazz.
1) Corbin is all ready up to him old self. Despite Burks getting 11 shots on 66% shooting last night that was not enough to earn minutes. He got 8 minutes and did not get in the game in the 2nd half. He played good defense on Kobe as well so why he never entered I have no idea other then it is Corbin.
2) Everyone played good. Not great but good. The only one I thought struggled out of the starters was Mo. Sounded like the Lakers were getting the calls like they always do.
3) Kanter is an animal! He is getting double doubles in 20 mins on the floor! Who does not think he is ready for more time now? The kid can play and this just makes it harder and harder to keep all 4 big men. We have not had Millsap these last two games. So minutes have been able to be given out. What happens when they are all here. Someone is getting shafted and Favors may not be putting up 20 pts but his defense is superb. Gasol barely had an impact because Favors rejected him twice in 2 mins. Because of this he was scared to go to the hole again. That is the affect of Favors!
4) Marvin is good. He affects the game in many ways and you do not realize it and then he is tied for being our top scorer. I am glad we got him.
5) Foye played the 2 tonight for the most part. Still was not effective. He has to turn it around soon or hopefully his time will start being diminished. He is in there to make threes and he is not even doing that. Maybe he needs to get his legs under him as well not sure.
6) The guys need some time off hopefully they get some in L.A. They have not had a day off since TC opened so hopefully they can get some rest tomorrow with a light practice on Monday and come into Tuesday refreshed.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.