Posted by: Kelly Mondragon on October 24th, 2010The author's views are entirely his or her own and may not reflect the views of the Utah Jazz.
Why should you choose me over the other entrants? What sets me apart? Why do I deserve the honor? Let me give you a few reasons:
- My wife will not watch games with me anymore because I “scream too much” and I’m “dangerous” during exciting games
- My kids, however, love to watch games with me because they enjoy laughing at the “dangerous” karate moves I do when a good play happens
- One time I pulled a groin doing one of said moves (no…really)
- The SAME night I elbowed my daughter in the back doing another one of said moves (so maybe I am guilty of being “dangerous”, but it was a Lakers game so these incidents are justified)
- I seriously twisted my ankle when I jumped up and landed on my friend’s foot during the finals against the Bulls
- I can’t sleep when the Jazz lose on a last second shot
- I can’t sleep when the Jazz win on a last second shot
- My wife and kids can’t sleep due to the screaming that results because of the two previous bullet points
I could go on and on and on. However, I think you get the point. I’m passionate, I’m honest, I’m just as dangerous with a keyboard as I am with my karate moves, so I think I’d be a great addition to the Jazzbot blogging team.
You say that entrants need not be die-hard basketball junkies. Well, that is exactly what I am, so hopefully that doesn’t disqualify me. I eat, sleep, breathe and live basketball. Actually, I don’t eat or breathe it…that would be unhealthy and possibly fatal. Regardless of whether or not I eat basketball, I can say that I have been a Jazz fan for as long as I can remember, and would love nothing more than to blog about my favorite team. GO JAZZ!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.